tour spotlight on: chicago zine fest, pt. 3
1. the spread at table 35
2. inclusive bathrooms are one of the things that make czf so rad
3. my friend kelly from high school stopped by!
4. pals ashley (earlywaczdiaries) and maggie
5. jocelyn and cousin troy! (love having so many pals and family stop by czf the last two years)
6. dirk doing his thing
7. my table neighbor, gina, writes a comic about justin beiber. it’s really cute and her illustrations are another level of great.
8. so long, chicago crowds.
there were talks of doing karaoke or something else social after the fest, but about all we had energy for was eating at a diner with my mom and crashing by 9:00 pm. so grateful to all the friends, new and old, i got to see.
tour spotlight on: chicago zine fest, pt. 2
a few photos from friday night’s youth & exhibitor readings at the hairpin arts center. the youth readers are always a highlight and inspiration.
tour spotlight on: chicago zine fest, pt. 1
1. made it to chicago with just enough time to park my car in logan square and pick up native foods (pictured: bathroom sign) before the panel
2. cindy crabb! i’ve been reading doris for a long while and it was rad to see her speak, along with alex and tomas
3. plaids on plaids on plaids
4. eryca’s amazing donut leggings
5. sticker in logan square, while i waited for my college friend bethy to meet me for tea
Stevie’s photos from Chicago zine fest!
My third year tabling at Chicago Zine Fest was awesome, as always. I saw a lot of wonderful people I haven’t seen in ages, bought some great zines, did a lot of crawling under tables. Check out some pretty photos —-> Take Out.
These photos make us miss CZF weekend SO MUCH!
CZF PATCHES! A dream come true! We love these things! Design by Marnie Galloway! We love her, too!
Get ‘em this Saturday (!!!) at the CZF merch table on the 1st floor!
Did you miss out on grabbing one of these sweet patches? You can still get one here! Sew this bad boy on your favorite hoodie / jean jacket / backpack & relive the magic of CZF 2014!
2 introverted, small town zinesters go to 1 big city for 1 amazeballs zine fest! It was pretty awesome (even if Dana looks a little scared).
Thank you chicagozinefest for the awesome time!
This photo is so great!! Thank YOU for coming out & supporting the zine fest + the exhibitors! CZF loves you!
Chicago Zine Fest tablers around me were drafted into portrait doodles. Oops. #ChicagoZineFest #doodle #comic
So awesome! YES!