The Chicago Zine Fest is celebrating its fifth year of existence this year! We’re blown away by the massive zine love that takes place in Chicago each spring, and we’re thankful that you’ve been a part of making that happen. To celebrate this five year milestone, we are putting together a comp zine of CZF stories. Do you have a memorable CZF experience, anecdote, or adventure? We’d love it if you could be a part of this project!
- Submissions should be 1-3 pages
- Submissions should be half size (5.5” x 8.5”)
- New or previously published work accepted
- Submissions should be about something related to the Chicago Zine Fest
- A high resolution (at least 300 dpi) JPEG or PDF of the submission can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Along with your submission, please send a contributor bio (featuring your name, the title of your zine, contact info, and a few sentences about yourself) to be listed in the back of the zine.
We reserve the right not to include every submission. Contributors will receive a copy of the zine, so please include your mailing address with your submission.
Submissions are due by January 15, 2014. The zine will be sold at CZF 2014 & online, with all proceeds going towards CZF.
Thank you for being a part of the Chicago Zine Fest! CZF loves you!
You still have one week to submit something to this zine! We want to hear your stories, so get ‘em in!
We’re pushing back the deadline for this bad boy, so you now have until Saturday, February 1 to get your submission in! Time to do it up!